Baptist Health Foundation raises money to impact the lives of patients, patient family members and employees across the system.
There are many reasons to give to Baptist Health, such as:
- You believe in the mission of Baptist Health and a desire to advance our amazing care.
- You are grateful for the compassionate care you, or a loved one, received.
- Giving as an expression of your faith and to share blessings with others.
- The good feeling you receive from helping others
- You have a personal interest in a specific program, department, or cause.
- You want to pay tribute to a loved one.
How You Can Help:
As an employee, you have the power to change the lives of all who enter the walls of Baptist Health by designating a portion of your paycheck in increments to the programs that directly impact patients or assist other employees.
You can be a part of our healing ministry by supporting the Foundation in one the following areas:
- The Baby Project – helps provide live-saving resources for NICU infants, keep parents close through free hotel lodging, and gives families remote visitation access to their babies 24 hours a day with Angel Eye cameras and a secured link at Little Rock and Fort Smith campuses.
- Baptist Health College Little Rock Scholarships – provides scholarships for students in nursing and allied health programs at Baptist Health College-Little Rock.
- Chaplain’s Emergency Fund – assistance for employees that have experienced events that caused a financial hardship.
- Endowment – assistance with general Baptist Health initiatives.
- Food Rx – to address the emergency food needs of hospital and clinic patients, underserved families, and employees by providing fresh produce and non-perishable foods.
- Greatest Need – an unrestricted gift that allows Baptist Health Foundation in consultation with Baptist Health Leadership to apply the donation to an area that’s most in need.
- Healthy & Active Youth Program – a program where teen participants and their families are empowered in body and mind to learn about healthy living related to fitness, diet, and general health.
- Heart of Faith Fund – a fund that helps those who are not able to afford life-extending medical services, travel and hotel expenses, prescriptions and other needs related to receiving a heart or Left Ventricular Assistance Device (LVAD).
- Nursing Excellence – reimbursement for continuing education for current Baptist Health nurses.
- Psalm 91 – supports families and patients at Baptist Health who are not able to pay for general necessities such as hotel rooms, meals, travel, and equipment vital to their recovery.
- Local Hospitals – a gift that supports the greatest needs of a campus location.
- Rehabilitation Institute – provides cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art equipment and training for our expert rehabilitation team who work together to restore the individual to their highest level of function, self-esteem and quality of life.
Your donations to the Foundation help us staff our hospitals with gifted nurses, sponsor wellness programs, initiate health drives, and promote better lifestyles.
Your heart and giving is the very foundation for all that we do. Today, more than ever, your compassion is needed to help Baptist Health deliver a high standard of care across the State of Arkansas. Imagine what we can do with your help.