Baptist Health Foundation raises money to impact the lives of patients, patient family members, and employees across the system.
To Fulfill our Mission, We Need YOU!
Baptist Health Foundation provides financial support to advance the healing ministry of Baptist Health through purposeful and philanthropic partnerships. As an employee, you are an important part of our healing ministry and choosing to donate demonstrates your strong belief in the future of Baptist Health. Together, we believe we have the power to positively impact the lives of Arkansans.
How You Can Help:
As an employee, you can help by supporting one the following areas:
- The Baby Project – helps supply live-saving resources for NICU infants, keeps parents close through free hotel lodging, and gives families remote visitation access to their babies 24 hours a day with Angel Eye cameras at Little Rock and Fort Smith campuses.
- Baptist Health College Little Rock Scholarships – provides scholarships for students in nursing and allied health programs at Baptist Health College-Little Rock.
- Chaplain’s Emergency Fund – assists employees who have experienced financial hardships.
- Endowment – helps to sustain the Foundation and ensure we continue to fulfill our mission for generations to come.
- Food Rx – addresses the emergency food needs of medical center and clinic patients, and NICU families by providing food and resource information. First Phase: implemented at BH-Conway, BH-LR, BH-NLR, and AHG clinics.
- Greatest Need – allows Baptist Health Foundation, in consultation with Baptist Health Leadership, to apply unrestricted donations to an area that’s most in need.
- Healthy & Active Youth Program – educates and empowers teen participants and their families to lead healthy lives related to fitness, diet, and general health.
- Heart of Faith Fund – supports the Baptist Health Transplant Institute and its patients who cannot afford life-extending medical services, travel and hotel expenses, prescriptions and other needs related to receiving a heart or Left Ventricular Assistance Device (LVAD).
- Hospice – helps to enrich the hospice experience as Baptist Health’s caregivers walk with patients and their families through life’s final journey.
- Nursing Excellence – invests in caregivers by helping to provide continuing education for current Baptist Health nurses.
- Psalm 91 – supports families and patients at Baptist Health who are not able to pay for general necessities such as hotel rooms, meals, travel, and equipment vital to their recovery.
- Local Medical Centers – helps support the greatest need of your campus, which is determined by your medical center president, in consultation with Baptist Health Leadership.
- Rehabilitation Institute – delivers cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art equipment for patients and training for our expert rehabilitation team who work together to restore the individual to their highest level of function, self-esteem, and quality of life.
When you partner with Baptist Health Foundation, your gift will support your local community and residents of Arkansas. YOU are the foundation for all we do.
There are SEVERAL ways to give:
1. Select the Donate or Donate Now button to make a one-time donation using a credit/debit card.
Be sure to include your employee number and campus in the “Order Notes”.
2.Visit www.baptist-health.bswift.com to make a payroll deduction donation.
a. Under Life Events, select All Other Life Events
b. Choose Update Baptist Health Foundation Giving from the dropdown menu
c. Select an Effective Date to start the deduction
d. Confirm Employee Information and Family Information
e. From Life Event Enrollment, select Baptist Health Foundation
3. Visit www.tinyurl.com/EmployeeGiftForm to make a payroll deduction donation.