Baptist Health Foundation raises money to impact the lives of patients, patient family members and employees across the system.
There are many reasons to give to Baptist Health, such as:
- You believe in the mission of Baptist Health and a desire to advance our amazing care.
- You are grateful for the compassionate care you, or a loved one, received.
- Giving as an expression of your faith and to share blessings with others.
- The good feeling you receive from helping others
- You have a personal interest in a specific program, department, or cause.
- You want to pay tribute to a loved one.
How You Can Help:
As an employee, you have the power to change the lives of all who enter the walls of Baptist Health by designating a portion of your paycheck in increments to the program that matters to you.
You can be a part of our healing ministry by supporting the Foundation in one the following areas:
- Endowment – general donations (undesignated fund)
- GRACE Employee Fund – provides assistance to Baptist Health employees who are affected by financial hardship such as an extended illness/injury, domestic violence death of a loved one, and other special situations.
- Education – tuition reimbursement for current Baptist Health nurses & healthcare professionals who want to advance their education
- Healthy & Active Youth Program – through the Health Management Center, participants learn about fitness, diet and general health. Teens are empowered not only in body, but in mind for healthy living too.
- The Baby Project – helping families from rural areas of Arkansas whose babies are facing months in the Baptist Health NICU
- Give Fresh: The Power of Food – provides access to healthy, local produce and nutrition education for high need, low-income individuals, families and communities.
Your heart and giving is the very foundation for all that we do. Today, more than ever, your compassion is needed to help Baptist Health deliver a high standard of care across the State of Arkansas. Imagine what we can do with your help.