When someone goes above and beyond to take care of your needs, it can be hard to find a way to adequately say, “Thank you.” If a Baptist Health caregiver or employee provided you with exceptional service or care, you can recognize their outstanding work through the Grateful Patient Program. The honoree will receive the news of the donor’s generosity and the following:
- Lapel pin to proudly wear
- Meaningful thank you item
- Recognition within the hospital
- Recognition in The Connection (BH internal publication)
- Possible ceremony to recognize the Grateful Patient gift
- Congratulatory card signed by co-workers
- Congratulatory card signed by Baptist Health CEO
- Recognition on Baptist Health Foundation Facebook page
- Recognition in emails sent internally within Baptist Health
All donations from the Grateful Patient Program will be used to fund programs and initiatives that impact the health of patients, families and our community.
"I give because my wife and I both believed in the mission of this organization. I will be forever grateful for the care my wife, our families, and I received."
- Matt Propst
"Here at the Conway facility, miracles show themselves on a daily basis in the form of the staff and the patients. How truly blessed I feel to be a part of the ministry and care here, and I was so thrilled to receive an Amazing Care award for my service. I sometimes describe myself as the "cheerleader" of our facility and it is true, I truly am cheering for all who will allow me to spread my happiness and well wishes!"
- Laura Kay, Grateful Patient Recipient