Community Rewards Programs
Shop With Purpose
Supporting the Foundation is simple. In some cases, it’s as easy as shopping. Learn how you can earn rewards
for the Foundation with dollars you’re already spending.
Did you know you can support the Baptist Health Foundation through the AmazonSmile program?
The next time you make a purchase from Amazon, simply follow the steps below.
- Register for the AmazonSmile program at smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Baptist Health Foundation” under “pick your own charitable organization.”
- Baptist Health Foundation receives 0.5% back on eligible purchases
Kroger Community Rewards
Raise money for the Foundation while grocery shopping through Kroger’s Community Rewards program by following
the steps below.
- Register for Kroger Community Rewards at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus
Card handy (Kroger Plus Cards can be obtained at Kroger’s customer service).
- Search for and select Baptist Health Foundation as your community rewards beneficiary.
- Swipe your Kroger Plus Card when you shop to earn money for the Foundation. Don’t worry, Kroger Community
Rewards won’t affect your personal Kroger Plus Rewards.
Note: You can sign-up at anytime but at the beginning of every calendar year you must re-enroll and choose a beneficiary.
Staley Electric Rewards
When you book your next residential service call and mention the Baptist Health Foundation, Staley Electric will donate 5% of the total bill to Baptist Health Foundation.
To learn more about the electrical services Staley Electric provides, visit staleyelectric.com.