Community Rewards Programs
Shop to Give
Supporting the Foundation is simple. In some cases, it’s as easy as shopping. Learn how you can earn rewards for the Foundation with dollars you’re already spending.
- Register for the AmazonSmile program at smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Baptist Health Foundation” under “pick your own charitable organization.”
- Baptist Health Foundation receives 0.5% back on eligible purchases
Kroger Community Rewards
Raise money for the Foundation while grocery shopping through Kroger’s Community Rewards program by following the steps below.
- Register for Kroger Community Rewards at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy (Kroger Plus Cards can be obtained at Kroger’s customer service).
- Search for and select Baptist Health Foundation as your community rewards beneficiary.
- Swipe your Kroger Plus Card when you shop to earn money for the Foundation. Don’t worry, Kroger Community Rewards won’t affect your personal Kroger Plus Rewards.
Note: You can sign-up at anytime but at the beginning of every calendar year you must re-enroll and choose a beneficary.