Thanks for helping raise over $250,000 for the Healthy & Active Youth Program!
Schedule of Events
- Bolo Bash Reception – Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
- Hosted by Sandy and Steve Landers
- 300 E. 3rd Street, Little Rock, AR
- Meet & greet Bolo Bash® Luncheon featured speaker, Susan Lucci
- Valet parking provided
- Advanced ticket purchase ($50) REQUIRED. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Bolo Bash Luncheon – Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- J.A. Gilbreath Conference Center, Baptist Health Medical Center – Little Rock
- Doors open at 11:00 a.m. to view auction items and program begins at noon.
- Auction is online and will be open starting at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, March 26
- Auction closes at 12:15 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28
The Bolo Bash® Luncheon is Arkansas’s premier luncheon affair – and has been for more than 25 years. Each event features a delightful meal enjoyed while listening to a world-renowned featured speaker. Past guests include designer Nicole Miller, singer Marie Osmond and actress Debbie Reynolds. All proceeds from the event go toward a chosen Baptist Health Foundation cause.
2018 Bolo Bash® Featured Speaker: Susan Lucci
Bolo Bash Luncheon on March 28, 2018 will feature the most famous face in daytime television history, Susan Lucci. Lucci has held audiences spellbound for years as the sexy, sassy beautiful “woman you love to hate,” Erica Kane on ABC-TV’s “All My Children.” In May 1999 she won the Emmy Award for “Best Actress,” which was a historic moment not only for Lucci, but for all of television. Lucci’s accomplishments and contributions to the world of television and the performing arts have truly made her an icon to millions! A reception will be held the night before on March 27, 2018 as another ticketed opportunity to meet this beautiful television star.