30th Anniversary Bolo Bash® Luncheon
2019 Featured Speaker: Linda Gray
Linda Gray is an award winning actress, an accomplished director, a former United Nations Goodwill Ambassador and one of the world’s most recognized stars for her portrayal of ‘Sue Ellen’ in the blockbuster TV series “Dallas”!
Schedule of Events
- Bolo Bash Reception – April 16, 2019
- Hosted by Millie Ward
- Meet & greet Bolo Bash® Luncheon featured speaker Linda Gray
- Advanced ticket purchase REQUIRED.
- Bolo Bash Luncheon – April 17, 2019
- J.A. Gilbreath Conference Center, Baptist Health Medical Center – Little Rock
- Doors open at 11:00 a.m. to view auction items and program begins at noon.
The Bolo Bash® Luncheon is Arkansas’s premier luncheon affair – and has been for 30 years. Each event features a delightful meal enjoyed while listening to a world-renowned featured speaker. Past guests include designer Nicole Miller, singer Marie Osmond, actress Debbie Reynolds and daytime star, Susan Lucci. All proceeds from the event go toward a chosen Baptist Health Foundation cause.
2019 Bolo Bash® Beneficiary: Nursing Excellence
The 2019 tournament will provide nursing scholarships for students at Baptist Health College – Little Rock and cover continuing education costs for Baptist Health nurses. Baptist Health nursing education initiatives encourage all registered nurses to complete a bachelor’s or master’s degree and to increase the number of nurses with specialized certification. Baptist Health has also set an expectation for all nursing managers to complete a BSN in the next few years.